1 Air-conditioning system components
Air-conditioning system consists of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve, dry reservoir and piping and other components,
2.2 Cooling Principle
1) User presses the operating procedures to start the car air conditioning system, compressor, driven by the engine to work, drive refrigerant (R134a, an environmentally friendly refrigerant, will not damage the ozone layer, non-toxic, non-irritating, non-burning, non-corrosive) sealed air-conditioning systems in circulation, the compressor will be compressed gaseous refrigerant into high temperature high pressure refrigerant gas discharged after the compressor.
2)High temperature high pressure refrigerant gas into the condenser administered Road, in the condenser heat, cooling, condensing into a high temperature and pressure liquid refrigerant outflow.
3) Administered by high pressure liquid refrigerant into the dry reservoir road, the dried, filtered and flows into the expansion valve.
4) High temperature and pressure liquid refrigerant through the throttling expansion valve, the state changed dramatically, into a low temperature low pressure liquid refrigerant.
5) Low temperature and pressure liquid refrigerant into the evaporator immediately, in the evaporator absorbs heat the air flowing through the evaporator, the air temperature decreases, blowing cold air, produce cooling effect, the refrigerant itself evaporates by absorbing heat into the cold low pressure gaseous refrigerant.
6) Low-temperature low-pressure gaseous refrigerant compressor suction was administered Road, compressed into the next cycle, continuous operation as long as the compressor, the refrigerant in air conditioning systems in a continuous cycle to produce cooling effect;Compressor stop working, air-conditioning system will stop the flow of refrigerant, no cooling effect.